Christmas Eve Service
Lessons, Carols and Candlelight
Christmas Eve, Wednesday, Dec 24
No Nursery, Everyone Is Invited!
7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
No matter who you are . . .
or where you are on life’s journey,
you are welcome here.
Sundays 9–10 a.m.
Read our Kalos newsletter. See the
Sunday Worship Bulletin
Her first Sunday with us was September 21st of this year - 2014.
Russian-born harpsichordist Maria Brodsky holds an MA in Music Theory from Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory.
In 1998 she relocated to the US . . . more
The Rev. Dr. Ann Michele
Rogers Brigham, Pastor
Pastor Michele returned to our pulpit, September 28, 2014. Learn more about her work with Global Ministries in Thailand.
I am delighted to be the minister to the people of the Congregational Church of Almaden Valley, United Church of Christ (CCAVUCC). I began my service on December 1, 2012.
Click to learn more about Pastor Michele.
You are invited to gather with Pastor Michele for about an hour of study/discussion. We are discussing Marcus Borg's ground-breaking book The God We Never Knew .
This study is opportunity to read a short chapter and talk about how we embrace authentic contemporary faith that reconciles God with science, critical thinking and religious pluralism. You may read ahead or just join us for the discussion without a pre-read.
We respect and honor all who seek to be part of their journey with us. Learn more about Open and Affirming.
- Provided for children birth to 4 years during worship services
- Staff and babysitters screened and educated in Safe Church procedures
- Clean, safe and welcoming environment
- Sunday School program
- Offered every Sunday, September through the first of June
- Sunday School Hour is 10 AM to 11 AM following our worship service.
- “Grow, Proclaim, Serve” a Bible-based curriculum, teaches basic Bible stories and how to relate them to our daily lives.
- Vacation Bible School is offered one week in June, five mornings with an extended care option available in the afternoons.
- Groups meet on a regular basis, every other Sunday (Schedule)
- A balance of meetings with discussions, service in the community, and fun.
- These groups have activities year round.
- Dedicated youth center at the church
By the way, children are welcome in church services, too — including crying babies, wiggly toddlers, impetuous elementary kids and sleepy teenagers!
Faith is a journey and the road can be rocky with many twists and turns.
You are welcome here with all your questions and doubts.
Find out about God is still speaking. What do our members say about our church?
Click the image below to see "All the People"